Dandelion Readers - Units 11-20 Set 1 (10 books) 'Pip Gets Rich' by Phonic Books Ltd
Reading books for Phase 3 and 4 of Letters and Sounds. Units 11 to 20 introduce digraphs (ch, th, sh, ck, ng, wh, qu, ve) and common word endings (ed, ing, le, tch). The books build on the letter sounds learnt in the initial units and progress the learner towards two syllable words.
The books create a sense of achievement in the learners as they master the new sounds and are able to read more complex stories.
Set 1 includes:
- Unit 11 - Pip Gets Rich (ch)
- Unit 12 - "Hush!" (sh)
- Unit 13 - The Path up the Hill (th)
- Unit 14 - The Trick (ck)
- Unit 15 - The Ring (ng)
- Unit 16 - The Quest (qu ve)
- Unit 17 - When Meg was a Pup (wh + 2 syllables)
- Unit 18 - Wicked Chimps (-ed + 2 syllables)
- Unit 19 - Sinking Sand (-ing + 2 syllables)
- Unit 20 - The Paddle (-le + 2 syllables)