Island Adventures Series 1 (10 Books) by Phonic Books Ltd
Jack and his little sister, Snub, are visiting Gran and Grandpa on a remote Scottish island where they live.
An accident brings them closer together, but a subsequent calamity is the beginning of an exciting quest. Starting with the sound ?ae?, each of the 10 books introduces a phoneme and its alternative spellings.
This series shares the same phonic progression as the Rescue Series and Talisman 1 Series and can be used in parallel.
- Book 1: ae: ay, ai, a, a-e, ea, ey
- Book 2: ee: ee, ea, y, e, ie, e-e, ei
- Book 3: oe: ow, oa, oe, o-e, o
- Book 4: er: , er, ir, ur,or, ear
- Book 5: ow: oi: ow, ou & oi, oy
- Book 6: oo: oo, ue, u-e, ew, ou, u
- Book 7: ie: igh, ie, i-e, i, y
- Book 8: or: or, ore, a, aw, awe, au, ar, al, ough
- Book 9: air: air, are, ear, ere, eir
- Book 10: ar: ar, a, al, au, ear.