Moon Dogs Series Set 1 (Set of 8 Books) by Phonic Books Ltd
Moon Dogs Series Set 1 is a set of 8 books for older 'catch-up' pupils who would benefit from starting a phonics series from the very beginning.
This series of decodable books with highly structured phonic progression is designed for older pupils who need to secure the sounds of the alphabet at CVC level text. These high quality books have 1 or 2 lines of text to a page to help build confidence in the early stages of reading with phonics.
The series is designed around a group of teenage friends who are in a band and offers short, humorous stories about their lives. Reading skills are developed through step-by-step progression which allows practice and consolidation at each level. Designed to appeal to older reluctant readers with clever, motivating Manga-style illustrations.
Set 1 Books:
- Book 1 - Is It Matt? (s, a, t, i, m)
- Book 2 - Tam Has A Nap (n, o, p)
- Book 3 - Sim And The Bat (b, c, g, h)
- Book 4 - Ned, The Cat (d, e, f, v)
- Book 5 - Kip's Bad Leg (k, l, r, u)
- Book 6 - Jed's Bag (j, w, z)
- Book 7 - The Big Hill (x, y, ff, ll, ss, zz)
- Book 8 - Ned Is Bad - (cvc words)