Rainbow Phonics Magnetic Letters Set by Junior Learning
This colourful set of 84 magnetic foam phonics pieces comes with an in-built magnetic board.
Children can build new words on the magnetic board as they discover new letter patterns. The board can be used two ways - in the upright position or flat.
A teaching guide is included to introduce new letters week by week and gives examples of words to build.
Letters (in Sassoon font) are colour-coded and include:
- Vowels: a, e, i, o, u (2 of each)
- Consonants: b, c, d, f, g, h, j, k, l, m, n, p, r, s, t (2 of each) v, w, x, y, z (1 of each)
- Consonant digraphs: ch, sh, th, ll, ck, qu, ng, ff, ss, ph, wh (1 of each)
- Vowel digraphs: \nai, ee, igh, oa, oi, ew, aw, ay, oe, ue, au, oy (1 of each)
- Changeable vowel sounds: ow, oo, ea, ie, ou (1 of each)
- R-controlled: ar, air, or, ear, ur, er (1 of each)
- Split Digraphs: a_e, i_e, u_e, e_e, o_e (1 of each)
Height of letters - 30mm - 45mm.
Warning - small parts - not for children under 3 years