Read Write Inc. Fresh Start Handbook by Read Write Inc
The Fresh Start Handbook introduces teachers to all the Read Write Inc. resources and contains detailed instructions on how to implement Read Write Inc. Fresh Start as your literacy programme.
The Handbook provides step-by-step guidance on how to help students in Year 5 (P6) and above catch up and develop fluent reading and writing skills.
- Advice on how to organise Fresh Start in your class or school
- Step-by-step guidance for teaching word blending
- The phonics and Module lessons
- Details of the Anthologies and More Anthologies
- Advice on partner work
- Suggested lesson plans and timetables