Read Write Inc. Fresh Start Introduction Module - Single or School Pack by Read Write Inc
RWI Fresh Start rescues pupils aged 9 and above who are below age-related expectations, using a phonics-based approach.
The Modules are specially written to help students to catch up on and develop their reading and writing skills.
- Including step-by-step activities to build skills and confidence
- Now with grammar activities linked to the National Curriculum and vocabulary activities which are especially helpful for EAL students
- With engaging age-appropriate texts that are appealing to all students
- Each Module contains a fiction or non-fiction text and a range of writing and comprehension activities
- Sounds and graphemes taught during the phonics lessons are reinforced through further practice in the Modules
Available as a single book or a school pack of 10 copies of the Introductory Module