Read Write Inc. Spelling: Teaching Handbook by Read Write Inc
Read Write Inc. Spelling has been developed by Ruth Miskin for the new curriculum to ensure each child is prepared for the spelling component of the Year 6 Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling Test.
It comprises Practice Books with a range of activities; Log Books to track progress; and a comprehensive Teaching Handbook.
Read Write Inc. Spelling is for those pupils who have completed Read Write Inc. Phonics (or a similar phonics programme).
The Teacher's Handbook includes:
- Step-by-step guidance for teaching spelling for years 2-6 (P3-7)
- Information on how to prepare children for the statutory spelling assessments in England
- Flexible timetables and blueprint lesson plans
- Curriculum matching charts
- Advice for effective classroom management
Suitable for Years 2 - 6 / P3 - 7 (Age 6 - 11)