Floppy's Phonics Teaching Handbook 1 by Oxford Reading Tree
Rigorous synthetic phonics teaching for early reading success.
Suitable for teachers working with primary-level students (usually aged 4-7), this handbook is a guide to Floppy's Phonics - a rigorous, easy-to-use synthetic phonics teaching programme that engages children from the outset and enables them to learn to read quickly. This book covers Reception/Primary 1.
- Step-by-step example lessons
- Cumulative texts for reading practice that's matched to phonic knowledge
- Activity Sheets providing practice of phonemes and graphemes in and out of context
- Grapheme tiles for practice and assessment
- Say the Sounds Posters for each Oxford Level
- Advice on establishing good routines to deliver phonics effectively